“Net weight: 1 Kg
Papaya fruit is widely grown all over the world which have tropic climate. Papaya plant can grow to the height of 30 meters and commonly has purple flowers and yellow fruits.
We bet that you wouldn’t be surprised that papaya fruit contain a lot of benefits for your health because papaya fruit, like any other fruits, commonly known as the healthy foods. But, do you know that papaya leaf could also bring you totally diverse health benefits? In this article, we already have 20 health benefits that you could get for your body if you maximize the use of papaya leaves.
• Reduce the Symptoms of Dengue
• Fight Viral Infection And Anti-Malaria
• Healthier Skin And Curing Eczema
• Reduce Menstrual Pain And Regulate Menstruation Disorder
• Good for Hair Treatment And Aids Anti-Dandruff
• Lowering the Sugar Blood Levels
• Curing Gastric Ulcers And Increase Platelets
Directions to Use:
Papaya Leafs Powder can use many ways like prepare juice or adding it in to any other fruit juices or salads. And also you can use this powder as face pack and cosmetic preparation.”